So you created your own indie horror game and want to submit it here well first read this. This is set up like a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions).
I Created A Game
Good for you.
Can I Submit It
Yes you can just keep reading this.
Can I Submit More Than 1 Game
Yes. More the mare-er.
How Do I Submit It
- Step 1 - Create a blog about the game with a download link.
- Step 2 - Go to jackboog21's message wall and tell him that you created a game and blog.
- Step 3 - Wait for a response.
- Step 4 (Game Rejected) - Give up or fix the problems highlighted by jack.
- Step 4 (Game Accepted) - Create a page about the game.
- Step 5 (Game Rejected) - Update the blog with the improved version of your game and continue from step 2.
What Are The Standards
Depending on the language or engine the game is in will alter this. It's best if you create the game and do what was previously mentioned.
My Game Was Rejected
Well do what jack told you when he rejected it.
My Game Was Accepted
How Do We Tell If A Game Was Created By A User
- Link the developer to the creators user page.
- Add the page to the category "User Created Games".
What Is SCP-NoData
A game that is mostly here as a what not to make. Batch games are allowed but they must have quality and this applies to all games quality is good.